São José dos Campos - SP
ZIP Code: 12244-390
Aerospace Brazil Certifications offers an integrated solution for the certification processes of aircraft and aeronautical parts, of production installations, of special processes (NADCAP) and of management systems (Quality, Risk, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety) with the best relationship between time and cost.Conexão com o PIT : Brazilian Aerospace Cluster
Products and services
1) Type Certification (TC) and Supplemental Type Certification (STC) of aircrafts – compliance of project to current certification requirements or major and minor modifications to certified aircraft or components.
2) Certification of the aircraft manuals required by the certification authority.
3) Certification of MRO companies (Maintenance Organization Certificate).
4) Validation of EASA / FAA certified aircraft at the Brazilian Civil Aviation Authority (ANAC) and vice-versa.
5) Certification of the production plant (and its processes) as an authorized aeronautical manufacturer (Production Approval Certificate).
6) Certification of aeronautical products (TSO) – Component approval for installation on certified aircrafts.
7) NADCAP Accreditation – Mandatory for special production processes of aeronautical parts).
8) Certification in Management System: ISO9000 series company certification; AS9100 for Aeronautical, Space and Defense companies; ISO31000- Risk Assessment; ISO14001 – Environment; OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety.